Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hmmm news... news. Well umm Daly has piles as my good friend musings has informed us already... seriously though apparently Daly didn't even think about what that sounded like... as in she's now admitted she feels like a stool and told everyone she has piles...
Yesterday Musings, the 2nd Carroll and Dempsey all went to see Tangled. Man I loved it, good ole Disney meets the Wicked musical guy (umm think he's worked for Disney forever, before wicked in fact but that's just the musical nerd in me... hahah yeah I think...The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Hunchback).
Anyway it was wonderful and before Musings and I went off for some sushi... she had never had it before... how crazy is that??? Anyway she did and she ate it all so if she didn't like it, she still didn't waste money or be impolite.
Then the weirdest thing in the world happened. It was terrifying and it shook me to the core and now well I don't know what to do. I said "wanna go for a drink?" and umm we didn't. As it happens myself and darling musings love a good drink. It's why we admire the Russians so much. Vodka has been a drink of choice for such a long time, and also when I was there I noticed that they don't stop drinking till the bottle was empty... Damn fine people those Russians.
And well I won't get into it but we have similar reasons for loving the french and their wine, also the Chileans.
Hmm I feel this isn't my writing at its best.... I'm very tired and I've been in 3 counties and I have so many reasons I mean life etc. And I haven't written in ages which I should be doing everyday, and I've been working on the theatre company sooo much which is why I'm so tired and blah blah blah the guilt of not writing. love you blog x

No comments:

Post a Comment