Friday, February 11, 2011

Vagentines Day.......

No, that isnt a misprint, this blog post is going to be about the wonderful creation that is Vagentines Day, a day dedicated to the vagina.
Think of it, instead of spending the 14th of February feeling shit, and in fairness it doesnt matter if you are single or in a relationship Valentines Day causes untold misery(its not just me being bitter)we could spend the day honouring the vagina. And it can be celebrated by everybody, single or coupled.

Instead of Valentine's Day cards we could have Vagentine's Day knickers with heartfelt messages for the vagina. Instead of chocolates we could have chocolate sauce or instead of going out for dinner you could, ahem, eat in..........

The vagina, where life begins........ why hasnt it had a day of celebration before now?

I was going to write a blog post on Valentine's Day, a hilarious anecdote on what me and reflections were going to get up to so I didnt end up throwing myself under a bus..... which involved us drinking wine, playing strip cludeo, discussing vintage vodkas........the usual. But then, what would make the day so much better, drinking wine, playing strip cludeo AND paying homage to our lady gardens.

Also, something happened today which made me realise that life is too short to waste time being bitter about Valentine's Day......something really shite which gives u a sense of perspective, ya so I have a broken heart but there is real shit going on out there.

Ultimately, life is a cunt.

Ergo, Vagentine's Day........and the circle of life is complete.

After the really shit thing happened today I felt aged........ its the type of thing that only happens to grown ups..........I was confronted by the fact that I too am a grown up.......

And then along came Vagentine's Day........I may now be a grown up, with grown up dilemmas to face, but at heart im a waster who loves drinking until she cant feel feelings anymore and who comes up with stuff like Vagentine's Day....

Now, where does one find a tandem bike and a bottle of wine at this stage of the night?!

No comments:

Post a Comment