Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Amazing Drink Machine

This is epic: http://www.morskoiboy.com/2011/09/now-i-can-taste-words.html

Also Musings and I need one. Now I know it shows you how to make this, but I think this person is a genius and I do not have the technical know how to make this. There is an even greater problem. You need 26 flavours. At first this seemed like the greatest thing in the world but then you realise you could end up with some really awful combinations.

As per the pretty letters on the side, that's really impressive but I'm in it for the drinks.

I also think this would make blog and book writing easier and more fun!

Now I have been thinking about 26 flavours that can go into any cocktail, in any combination and still work. This is what I have:

vodka
gin
rum
tequila
orange juice
cranberry juice
pineapple juice
apple juice
passionfruit juice
pomegranite juice
lemon tequila
raspberry vodka
seville orange gin
Dash of lime
White lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment