Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Seven Unknown Wonders of Musings....

how the frig did i miss Daly's blog post and my own partner, reflections recent blog post?

I need to stop working so hard and concentrate on the important things like cyber stalking my friends....

I may as well throw in my tuppence worth,i hate to feel left out of things....this is widely known about me.......im not sure if there is anything that i havent told to my amigos?i knew all of Daly's seven things,and indeed have been paramount in pointing some of the things out to her. i also knew most of reflection's seven,cept for the swimming togs one.....Bahahahahaha!
I also know way more about her that can never actually be shared......

So,here goes......

1. I wanted to be an artist when i was younger caus i thought i was really good at art....(I wasn't).

2. Regretably I avoided wearing bra for about two years when i should have been wearing one caus in my primary school anyone who wore a bra was a lesbian....

3. When i was growing up I always wished that I had been adopted...(still kinda waiting for my real family to come get me).....

4. I didnt have chinese food until I was 17.....(I bet I would have had chinese food with my real family all the time)

5. I used to HATE potatoes and would often pretend to fall asleep at the table so i wouldn't have to eat them.....

6. I let a street dog in Brazil lick me in the face (yes i was drunk.....no i dont have rabies....i think)

7. Red does suit me.....(Suckas).

So there we go, seven truths about me.

Daly and Reflections already know everything else about me, like how I get prettier every day, like how I can always handle my Liquer, like how I've never picked a fight with a scumbag.........right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment