Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a musing reflection on writing about stuff........

sooooo,it has been again an age since we last posted.
its not because our lives havent been filled with wonderment and excitement.......or because daly hasnt updated her blog(she has,twice.....she loves her iphone and sundays) but its just that my partner and i have a propensity to lose interest in things after a while...........caus we are soooooo
busy,having moved on to the next thing.......obviously.

things we have previously lost interest in:
-going to lectures/college in general when there wasnt an alcoholic beverage involved
-writing an angry letter to cadburys about the decreasing size of creme eggs(there was an alcoholic beverage involved)
-learning a new language(that year spent learning Italian.....ciao,lasagne)
-certain boys(nosebleed guy and an italian lothario to name a few)

though of course there are things that have kept our interest over the years
-home and away(cept for that one time when they had that really stupid story line that went on for months about who was the baby daddy and angie gave him the letter to say he was the dad and he ripped it up,HE RIPPED IT UP,after 9mths of a story line..........it still infuriates me)
-holding grudges(not me personally..........red does suit me,biatches)
-certain friendships(ciara smells)

and of course writing.
personally i have kept a diary from a young age and have seen my writing skills develop from writing about how i hated everyone(i was a dramatic youth) to my greatest work so far: "Truth and Reconciliations Commissions,gender based violence in East Timor".............

stay tuned for my upcoming works:
-a trail of glitter and blood(my autobiography/crime novel)
-the beautiful narcissist(my biography of Ciara M.Daly)
-an as yet unnamed erotic novella ,co-wrote with my partner

its good to write............

No comments:

Post a Comment